Thursday, July 5, 2012

I wish....

I wish....people were as thoughtful towards me as I am towards them.
I wish....people could see me from the inside out...not the outside in.
I wish....I could turn back time.
I wish....my heart didn't break so easily.
I wish....anxiety/panic had never entered my life.
I wish....alcoholism didn't have a place in my family.
I wish....I was tougher.
I wish....I didn't care.
I wish....I could truly know happiness.
I wish....I could count on my friends as much as they count on me.
I wish....I could disappoint people as easily as they disappoint me.
I wish....I wasn't the one who is always there....
I wish....someone was always there for me.
I wish....that I wasn't envious or jealous.
I wish....that my heart's desire would come true.
I wish....that someone I miss would miss me.
I wish....that one of these wishes would come true.

I wish....alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment